- The package of over 30 reforms will “cut red tape” and “turbocharge growth”.
- Both individual taxpayers and agents will be affected.
- A Government review into outstanding invoices to be launched.
- Businesses fear closure if energy relief ends in Spring 2023.
- Government urged to extend support for businesses.
- UK businesses are currently owed £23.4bn in outstanding invoices.
- The CBI says the UK will lose ten years of growth if no action is taken.
- Businesses showing signs of strain towards winter.
- Spending data shows a 33% increase in retail footfall.
- The increase comes just months before the threshold freeze.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up to date on what we’re doing, by joining our Newsletter.
What can we do for your business today?
Whether you need hands-on help with payroll and bookkeeping, or want strategic business advice based on hard numbers and analysis, FMA is the accountancy firm for you.