- Data suggests the measure has a positive impact.
- Group fears proposals ignore smaller businesses.
- Findings reflect taxes being paid correctly.
- New legislation aims to provide more transparency.
- ONS report shows a drop in food purchases
- HMRC study shows confusion around MTD requirements.
- A 12 week consultation has launched to look at protective measures.
- Only 4 in 10 think new rules will be easy to follow.
- Tools should be updated ahead of National Insurance threshold increase.
- CPI rate at the highest level for 40 years.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up to date on what we’re doing, by joining our Newsletter.
What can we do for your business today?
Whether you need hands-on help with payroll and bookkeeping, or want strategic business advice based on hard numbers and analysis, FMA is the accountancy firm for you.